Super fast, super easy and super tasty, this recipe will produce around 20 cookies in under 30 minutes."
- 300G of peanut butter (any variety)
- 140g vegan butter or spread (use your favourite and make it slighly softened.)
- 150g sugar
- 150g syrup (can use maple or agave)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g plain flour
- Vegan chocolate chips (this is optional, but does make the cookies extra delcious)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (fan)/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
- Line two baking trays with parchment.
- Get a large bowl and add all of the ingredients into it except for the flour. Cream them together using either with an electric whisk or manually.
- Fold in the flour and stir through until you reach a dough-like consistency.
- Using your hands, create a smooth dough and shape this into +-20 evenly sized balls.
- Place 10 per baking tray and flatten them down with your hand until each ball is roughly 0.5cm thick.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden... and voila!