"This is by far the easiest vegan breakfast ever invented, super delicious (and super millennial!)"
Simple Vegan Avo On Toast
Avocado on toast is not only a tasty dish to get your day going, but is loaded with fibre and other essential vitamins, it even contains more potassium than bananas!
- slices of vegan bread
- ripe avocado
- tablespoon of lemon juice
- handful of sweet basil
- inch of pepper
- Remove the flesh of the avocado from the skin and place in a bowl
- Use a knife and fork to slice avocado inside the bowl, to break into smaller pieces
- Throw in the lemon juice and pepper, and continue to mash the avocado with the back of your fork until you reach the desired consistency.
- Toast your vegan bread in a toaster
- Once ready, smear the avocado over the toast and top with fresh basil leaves, and enjoy!
Voila, the easiest and most delicious breakfast you will ever make.